DWA-160 /RE D-Link DWA160 802.11n Xtreme N Dual Band USB Adapter.
Refurbished in White Box.
DWA-160 REFURBISHED D-Link 802.11n WIRELESS Xtreme N Dual Band USB Adapter Includes:
DWA-160 802.11n WIRELESS Xtreme N Dual Band USB Adapter.
VERSION/PICTURE MAY BE DIFFERENT.
INSTALLATION DRIVER/MANUAL CD.
RE-CERTIFIED & RE-PACKED BY D-LINK IN WHITE BOX.(NO COUPON/REBATE)
30DAY D-LINK DIRECT MANUFACTURER WARRANTY Card. (NOT 1-Year)
• Draft 802.11n Speeds Up to 14x Faster than Wireless G
• Wirelessly Stream HD Video, Share Files and Go Online
• Choose 2.4GHz or 5GHz for Optimized HD Video Streaming
• Wi-Fi Protected Setup™ push button for easy connection
The D-Link® Xtreme N™ Dual Band USB Adapter (DWA-160) is the latest addition to the award-winning Xtreme N product family. The DWA-160 is designed for users looking to get a reliable wireless connection that can handle High-Definition (HD) video streams throughout the house. This is achieved by using the DWA-160 together with a draft 802.11n dual band router (D-Link DIR-855 or DGL-4500 recommended).
BENEFITS OF DUAL BAND
The dual band N technology in the DWA-160 supports selectable 2.4GHz or 5GHz wireless signals. This allows you to check e-mail and browse the Internet using the 2.4GHz band or stream HD movies and other media on the 5GHz band. The 5GHz wireless band is the best technology available for wirelessly streaming HD videos across your network. It achieves this by operating in a clear wireless band to help avoid interference that may slow down and limit the range of current wireless technologies like 802.11g*. The DWA-160 is also backward compatible to 802.11g, which means it can be used in existing 802.11g networks.
EASY TO SET UP, EASY TO USE
The D-Link Quick Adapter Setup Wizard guides you step-by-step through the installation process. Configure this USB adapter without having to call a networking expert to help you. Simply press the Wi-Fi Protected Setup™ (WPS) button** for easy connection to your wireless router. The D-Link Wireless Manager is also included with this product to keep track of your most frequently accessed networks so that you can join them quickly and easily.
With unmatched wireless performance, reception, and security, the D-Link Xtreme N Dual Band USB Adapter (DWA-160) is the best choice for easily adding or upgrading wireless connectivity to your PC.
XTREME N™ DUAL BAND ADAPTER BENEFITS
Delivers up to 14x faster speeds* and 6x farther range* than 802.11g
Xtreme N™ technology enables High-Definition (HD) video streaming, file sharing, enhanced Internet phone calling (VoIP), and Web surfing
Access a secure wireless network using advanced WPA™ or WPA2™ encryption
Easy to install and use with the D-Link Quick Adapter Setup Wizard or using Wi-Fi® Protected Setup (WPS) push button**
Backward compatible with 802.11g devices including game consoles and digital media players
WHAT IS DUAL BAND N?
Dual band N is the latest addition to the Award-winning Xtreme N product family. The dual band technology in the DWA-160 supports 2.4GHz and 5GHz wireless signals. This allows you to check E-mail and browse the Internet using the 2.4GHz band or stream HD movies and other media on the 5GHz band. The 5GHz band helps avoid interference by providing a clearer wireless band for HD file streaming.
* Maximum wireless signal rate derived from IEEE Standard 802.11g, 802.11a, and draft 802.11n specifications. Actual data throughput will vary. Network conditions and environmental factors, including volume of network traffic, building materials and construction, and network overhead, lower actual data throughput rate. Environmental factors will adversely affect wireless signal range. Wireless range and speed rates are D-Link RELATIVE performance measurements based on the wireless range and speed rates of a standard Wireless G product from D-Link. Maximum throughput based on D-Link draft 802.11n devices.
** Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS) push button available on hardware version A2 and above.
Sales Assistance: 909-598-7188 (9:30-6 Pacific, M-F)
- Phone-Orders and Will-Calls are welcome! Call us before you arrive in-store!
- Holiday Dec.24 & 31 Office are closed.
- For UPS Holiday delivery schedule, visit http://compass.ups.com/
- All items carry a 14-day money back guarantee (15% re-stocking and without shipping charge)
- For OPENED Software Package with manufacturer guarantee, the customer should contact the manufacturer directly for service or exchange
All trademarks, registered trademarks, and names are the property of their respective owners.